Apps World – Models, Strategies, Technologies, Development and Marketing of Apps via Mobile, TV & Internet
App’s have become the new rage in this evolving world of technology and lifestyle, with the development of leading apps stores and touch screen devices becoming an essential tool in everyday life.
Apps world, a two day event taking place on the 29-30 Nov 2011, Olympia, London, has been designed to create a unique platform to bring together the next generation of this rapidly developing sector. An event for App Developers, Network Operators, OS Vendors, Brand & Marketing Managers and Technology providers; looking to connect, build partnerships and network whilst becoming educated and inspired by the latest developments within this exciting industry.
From the App store to niche broadcast orientated Apps available for the TV platform, Apps World will reveal all aspects of Apps from development to implementation, making this a must attend event not only for developers, networks and operators but also for brand and marketing managers looking to stay ahead of the game, and discovering how to implement Apps campaigns within their marketing strategies.
Topics covered at the show include:
• Mobile application development – staying in tune with latest developments, finding the next advanced app, networking in the free to attend exbo hall
• Device and operators app strategies, and the latest from the developer platforms & technical updates
• The evolution of the TV App store – building new TV platforms for innovation, software development, and app development for TV services
• How Cloud computing is paving the way for more sophisticated apps with more processing power and memory?
• Interoperability – Breaking the barriers between App store owners, Operating Systems and developers
• How do you price your App in the App store and what are the other ways of monetising it?
• How to develop your own app as part of your marketing strategy, and how to market your app?