The conference will benefit hundreds of local business leaders by providing.
* Quality networking and business opportunities with other local businesses and organisations.
* Experienced and knowledgeable speakers, who will share their vast knowledge and experience to help organisations develop business, innovation and growth strategies.
* Promotional stands, which will help local organisations, demonstrate the benefits of their products and services to the many delegates.
KEY NOTE SPEAKERS WILL INCLUDE:
* Victoria Pritchard - Host
* Tracey Morris - A State Of Mind
* Gary Lumby MBE - Developing Innovation and Growth in Yorkshire
* Richard Norman - How To Develop Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
* Karl Wilson - The Importance of Commercial and Technical Due Diligence
* Fiona Dyson - Your Chamber
* Phil Lee - The Business of Motivation
* Phil Heath - The Risk Factor: can you afford it?
* John Middleton - Networking Today
* Michael Ham - Opportunities of Social Media for the Individual and the Organisation
* Brad Burton - The Real Voice of UK Business
* Andy McMenemy - Aim high and smash that goal
PAYMENT FOR TICKETS AND FOR STANDS:
Cheques Payable to ëBrand Yorkshireí Send to: Recruitment 2000, 532 Scott Hall Road Leeds, LS7 3RA Or book online www.eventelephant.com/brandyorkshire
For more information or to book your place please contact:
Richard Norman ñ Recruitment 2000 - 0113 268 5068 or firstname.lastname@example.org
INCLUSIVE PRICE FOR DELEGATES IS £30 INC VAT
* Coffee and Tea on arrival
* One course lunch
* Tour round the ground and the facilities at Elland Road (limited numbers)
* Competition for the best growth company in the region.
THE PRICE FOR A PROMOTIONAL STANDS IS £295 INCLUDING VAT.
* ALL as above plus
* 2.5 metre space to promote your products or services
* Included in the price will be TWO free delegate passes