The Investigator is bringing together leading experts in the field of mobile and computer forensics as well as practitioners for this exciting one day conference. The day is aimed at investigators of all ranks and will provide best practice and expert guidance on how to maximise the potential of mobile and computer forensics evidence in major crime investigations.
It is widely recognised that an effective digital forensics strategy is now a key part of any investigation and our expert speakers will provide tips and techniques about how best to integrate digital forensics into the overall strategy.
• Martin O’Farrell, Senior Business Change Manager, Forensics21 Project, National Policing Improvement Agency (NPIA) and former Head of Forensic Intelligence, West Yorkshire Police: Update on project to examine the processes adopted by force for examining electronic mobile devices
• DI Dave Withers, Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate: ‘Operation Zhivago’ - using mobile phones and cell site analysis to help prove the conspiracy to murder and cause GBH
• DCI Richard Fisher, City of London Police Economic Crime Directorate ‘Operation Sandpit’ – investigation into fraudulent messages and documents by electronic media alleging corporate price fixing.
• Experts from CCL Forensics: Improving communication with analysts to help maximise the potential of computer forensic evidence
• Experts from Cellebrite: “Revolutionizing Mobile Forensics”.
• Experts from Griffin forensics: innovative ways of using computer forensics as evidence in major crime inquiries
Cost: ONLY £45 per delegate
To book your place email the delegate name/s, email address/s and invoice address to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the booking form on the next page. Telephone +44 (0)844 660 8707 for further information.