It’s now clear that the impact of social media goes far deeper than viral videos, Twitter or even Facebook. Social techniques are changing not just the way that brands market themselves, but the way that companies do business. In fact, without a social strategy deeply embedded into the company, there is a risk of inauthenticity and long-term competitive disadvantage.
In this years’ summit, we will be showcasing innovative social business thinking and looking at successful case studies from leading brands. The future of social means more than simply having a brand page on Facebook. Attend DBSS in November to learn from and network with the best.
What will I learn?
The DBSS will help you gain a deeper understanding of not only social media within your digital marketing strategy but also how to harness it for your business.
· Understand the strategic business and marketing impact of social media
· How to successfully integrate social to create a social enterprise
· Using social CRM to build relationships & generate ROI
· How to effectively utilise social commerce to deliver new sales opportunities and ways for consumers to bring the real-world shopping experience to digital
· How to measure & monitor the effectiveness of social media engagement
· Explore how brands can respond in real-time to social media conversations
· How to develop effective customer service channel’s through social media
· Examine social media tools such as location and social shopping
Who will I meet?
CEO / MD /Founders, Marketing Directors/ Managers, Brand Directors / Managers, Media Agencies, PR Agencies
How do I register?
To register for DBSS, simply visit http://www.digitalbrandstrategysummit.com/, click “register” and complete your details to make an online payment.
If you would like to be invoiced for the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I receive a discount?
An early bird offer will run until the 30th September, providing a saving of £100 per delegate.
We also have promotional offers for group bookings of 3 or more delegate passes; please email email@example.com arrange your group booking.
Contact the DBSS Team
For all sponsorship enquiries please contact:
T: + (0) 20 7401 8736
For delegate and partner enquires please contact:
T: + (0) 20 7401 8736