Netlaw Media in association with Lloyds TSB Commercial are pleased to announce the return of ìKey Strategies for Law Firmsî, which will be held in London on the 18th May 2011.
Following a ìSold Outî series in 2009 which attracted senior representatives from over 230 Law firms, corporate and Associations, the biennial ìKey Strategies for Law Firmsî returns to London to coincide with some of the biggest changes to the, legal sector since the inception of the profession.
ëKey Strategies for Law Firms 2011í will examine and explore a wide range of business development strategies and formulas to expand revenue streams and client portfolios, whilst emboldening employee development skills and law firm branding.
With a pre-event sell out fully anticipated, ëKey Strategies for Law Firms 2011í will bring together highly respected professionals from both the legal and commercial sectors to examine and explore a wide range of business development methodologies and techniques proven to attract clients to pro-active law firms who are seeking to evolve in this age of change and opportunity.
This exclusive one day law conference will host highly acclaimed industry speakers such as; Prof Stephen Mayson, Charles Christian, John Young, Neil Kinsella, Berwin Leighton Paisner, Mischon de Reya, Osmosis, Sprecher Grier Halberstam, Lawyers2you as well as senior representatives from Quality Solicitors, Highstreetlawyer.com and many more..
Topics to be covered on the day include:
* Emerging Opportunities within the Legal Market
* Elevating, Integrating & Expanding the Firms Service Range
* New Legal Products & Services to Increase the Firms Revenue
* Developing New Business in an Age of Increased Competition
* Powering Business Development through Innovative Technology
* Skills Programs to Increase the Performance & Productivity of Fee-Earners
* Improving Brand Image to Reflect Modern Community & Commercial Trends
* Methods of Modern Marketing to Attract New Clients to a Traditional Law Firm
* Motivating Partners & Fee-Earners to Cross-Sell the Firms Products & Services
* Opening Channels of Communication between Management, Fee-Earners and Clients
* Q & A / Panel Discussion with the Sectors Best Known Rainmakers & Law Firm Consortiums
A full day delegate pass includes ñ speaker presentations, panel discussions, workshops, one to one diagnostic sessions, exhibitions, networking, refreshments, hot buffet lunch and 5.5 hours accredited CPD.
An early bird special of £349 +VAT is offered for bookings received before 25th February 2011. Any registrations following the early bird discount will be charged at standard rate of £399+VAT.
Delegates are urged to book early as the event will sell out.