Northern England's leading logistics exhibition is back in a warehouse environment!
Logistics Link North is back in Doncaster in a brand new warehouse venue, giving you an unmissable opportunity to test and compare some of the industry's most innovative products and services in a warehouse environment.
The show is brimming with new ideas to help you cut costs and improve your operations and will give you the best opportunity to conduct an end-of-year efficiency audit for all your warehouse and logistics processes.
Tuesday 27 September 2011
09.30 – 16.00
Wednesday 28 September 2011
09.30 – 15.30
Here are ten reasons why you need to join us in Doncaster this year:
1. Back in a warehouse environment
2. A huge space for demos to demonstrate your capabilities and at special demo rates
3. We can accommodate any size of equipment to show off your brand
4. We are part of Centaur Media so have unlimited support from Logistics Manager magazine
5. Logistics Link has access to the Centaur logistics database of 40,000 decision makers
6. Full backing from CILT, RHA and UKWA
7. Logistics Link is an established brand with three marketing campaigns a year
8. Logistics Manager Conference - new speakers, a cutting edge programme, end-user case studies
9. Great PR and brand exposure - the earlier you join us the more exposure you'll get!
10. A proven success for Logistics Link North 2009 and the more recent Logistics Link Live 2011
As an exhibitor you also have many other opportunities to demonstrate your capabilities and highlight the benefits of your brand at Logistics Link North
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org