The UK's leading event for maintenance and asset management
With more and more pressure on budgets and expenditures, there has never been a more compelling argument for preventing stoppages, increasing energy efficiency, boosting manufacturing output and ensuring worker safety. And isn't that what's really at the heart of maintenance and asset management?
Whether it's contributions to the bottom line or compliance you need to focus on, MAINTEC provides an efficient and highly effective opportunity to source the very best solutions as well as ensure you are in touch with the latest industry developments and standards.
Proven history of being the place where the maintenance industry meets
Now in its 38th year, MAINTEC has a long track record of providing the maintenance industry with an annual forum to gather to source products and services, learn from industry experts, keep up with the latest trends, and network with like-minded professionals.
With new maintenance solutions literally exploding onto the market every year, this show is a lifesaver for you to orient yourself in a sea of change. Discover innovative ideas and meet the suppliers of the latest asset management technologies. Let MAINTEC help you source the solutions you need in 2013!
At MAINTEC 2013 you will discover products and technologies to:
A visit to MAINTEC will provide you with a wealth of information and inspiration that you can’t get from a day in the workplace. By taking the time to visit the show, you can find the resources you need to ensure your systems are as efficient as possible – ultimately saving you both time and money!
Top five reasons to attend the UK's leading event for maintenance and asset management:
1. Meet suppliers with cutting-edge solutions to help you to boost plant performance, reduce costs, improve safety and ensure industry compliance. You'll be sure to uncover many innovative new solutions to your challenges.
2. Learn from by the industry’s leading experts uncovering the latest solutions and best practice in our free learnShops seminar programme.
3. Focus on building your skills, developing your knowledge and enhancing your career prospects through the show’s interactive features.
4. Network, brainstorm, and be inspired by meeting peers with challenges similar to you and discussing their approaches to address them.
5. Take away the lessons you have learnt back to your workplace and make a difference to your organisation’s maintenance strategy!
MAINTEC 2013 can put you in touch with suppliers in the following areas:
Boilers & burners
Maintenance & asset management consultancy
Maintenance & asset management IT
Contract maintenance & management services
Maintenance training & recruitment
Drives & controls
Preventative & predictive maintenance
Energy & environmental management
Factory and maintenance equipment
Pumps & valves
Hazardous areas & goods
Health & safety
Thermographic equipment & services
A day at MAINTEC is an invaluable opportunity to take your maintenance operations to the next level!
People do business with people!
Face-to-face events such as MAINTEC continue to deliver fantastic return-on-investment for suppliers, providing a forum for demonstrating your products and pitching your services in front of a captive, relevant and targeted audience who are serious about buying.
As the key event in the maintenance industry’s calendar, visitors continue to come year-on-year to find the latest solutions to improve productivity and efficiency, reduce costs and downtime and be empowered to take their maintenance strategy to the next level.
MAINTEC’s combination of informative seminars and interactive features provide added reason for industry professionals to visit, whilst also giving them access to the industry’s cutting-edge solutions.
MAINTEC offers exhibitors:
• Face-to-face time with current and potential customers
• High quality visitors with real purchasing power!
• Sales event – the focus is on doing business
• Transparent low prices – means value for money and clear ROI
• No wasted time as your stand is ready for you to do business
• Organisation is taken care of by easyFairs – you can concentrate on sales
• Added PR and marketing exposure through the MAINTEC campaign
At MAINTEC 2011…
1,726 high quality buyers visited over three days
72% of those have placed or will place an order
68% of exhibitors re-booked onsite for MAINTEC 2012
For more information or to book a stand, contact Jerry Dawson:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8843 8823