Oil & Gas Human Capital World offers human resources strategies, training and technology solutions for the global oil and gas industry. It’s about understanding the broader economic climate and understanding how this will impact on your business now and in the future.
As the global energy sector continues to experience an upsurge in demand, skills and staff shortages are becoming more and more prevalent. Oil & Gas Human Capital World will help your company understand the best recruitment & retention strategies, training & up-skilling solutions, local capacity building techniques, and talent and knowledge management methods.
Key speakers include:
* Michael Killingsworth, VP of Learning & Organisation Effectiveness, Shell
* Luechai Wongsirasawad, EVP-Human Resources, Reputation & Business Services, PTTEP
* Michel Le Boëdec, Senior Vice President, HR Department, GDF Suez
* Carol Frost, HR Director, Centrica Energy
* Tor Egil Sunderø, Vice President, Organisational Capability & Change, Statoil
* Marta Cydejko, Head of HR Office, PGNiG
The full 2012 programme and speaker line up can be seen online at: www.terrapinn.com/humancapital