Increase productivity, innovation and collaboration by implementing the best ELNs for your lab
Pharma IQ's 10th Annual ELNs Forum is Europe's only ELNs Event. It will bring together 30 Senior experts from 22 organisations with two streams of presentations targeted at individuals at all stages of implementation, new case studies, in-depth workshops and a focus day designed to tackle one of the most omnipresent issues in the industry - interoperability.
The agenda has been designed to help you and your colleagues:
· Promote interoperability between your ELNs and your facility’s other systems and instruments with Pfizer and Swedish Orphan Biovitrum
· Select the right ELNs for your lab by determining which functionalities are necessary, which are desirable and which products fulfill your specific needs with the help of companies like Lonza and LEO Pharma
· Explore innovative technologies like the brand-new SharePoint-based system used by Novozymes and assess their applicability to your lab
· Secure your intellectual property by assessing risks, developing safeguards and complying with regulations under the guidance of Perkins Coie
· Cultivate the global ELN solutions necessary when outsourcing to CROs and CMOs, testing in developing countries and integrating post-mergers and acquisitions - learn from Abbott’s experience
These are just some of the most pressing issues being addressed; can you afford to miss out on learning how to tackle them?
or phone +44 (0) 207 368 9300.