Procurex National is a free two-day event for purchasing professionals across all roles in the public and private sector - from Procurement Officers to IT Managers.
The event will take on a unique format aimed at helping buyers to build their knowledge through interactive training, as well as giving them the chance to engage with innovative suppliers and the wider procurement community.
Why attend Procurex National?
1. Nearly 500 public sector bodies from across the UK are already signed up to attend. Can you afford not to be part of the UKís public procurement event of the year?
2. More than 60 free procurement training workshops for the public sector including Contract Management Reporting, Implications of the EU Remedies Directive and eSourcing.
3. Central location, conveniently located at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham. Easily accessible by train, bus, car or air.
4. 16 key speakers in the free conference from the Office of Government Commerce (OGC), CIPS and the Society of Procurement Officers in Local Government (SOPO).
5. 100+ exhibitors incorporating suppliers, professional buying organisations and frameworks from across the UK, such as Buying Solutions, Barclaycard, Canon Hygiene, Parity, Panasonic, American Express and Kyocera.
To attend, register free at www.procurexnational.co.uk
At Procurex National 2010, the first one-stop-shop for all buyers interested in harnessing efficiency savings and endorsing Smart Procurement, buyers from across the pan-government and private sector market will converge to see the latest products/services available to market. The exhibition will provide a platform for suppliers to promote their capabilities and maximise commercial opportunities.