Now firmly established as the Performance Measurement event to be at, SUPRA: The Summit for Performance, Risk and Attribution 2010 will enable you to:
- Meet with the a senior delegation of 150+ performance measurement practitioners from the buy-side
- Find out how to set up a Investment Risk team and what additional services they could offer to clients
- Ascertain what part you and your team can play in protecting KPIs; reputational risk, timelines and delivery
See Performance Measurement in the context of the post financial services tsunami era
- Debate what GIPS actually offers to pension funds and how far it goes towards meeting their requirements
- We are also delighted to welcome Tim Harford, The Financial Timesí ëUndercover Economistí, to deliver a keynote address looking at insights from nuclear and industrial accidents and how they can be applied to financial crises.
To make sure you take advantage of our discount* please contact Laetitia Semmel on +44 (0) 207 336 4600 or Laetitia_Semmel@osneymedia.com. For a PDF brochure or more information: http://www.performancerisk.com/tracker.asp?magazineid=1493
*Delegates places are open to practitioners only. If you are a consultant or solution provider, please contact us to find out how you can get involved.