By Road (From the M23) :
1. Exit the M23 at Junction 10 and take the A264 towards East Grinstead.
2. At the first roundabout, continue straight on along the A264.
3. At the next roundabout, turn right and head towards Haywards Heath along the B2028. (The South of England Centre is signposted at this roundabout).
4. Continue through the villages of Turners Hill and Selsfield Common.
5. Just before you reach the village of Ardingly you will see the Main Entrance to the South of England Centre on your right hand side.
By Rail :
The nearest rail stations are located in East Grinstead and Haywards Heath. Please use the Railtrack Timetable facility for more information.
By Air :
The South of England Agricultural Society is located just 15 minutes away from Gatwick Airport.
Open Times 10am-4pm
Adults £5 Children (under 16) Students FREE (NUS or other SU cards must be shown)