Are you looking for a job in engineering or construction?
Whether you have years of experience or are just graduating, visit the UKís largest event dedicated to engineering and construction recruitment at the NEC, Birmingham on 6 & 7 May 2011.
This is your chance to meet face-to-face with the UKís leading engineering and construction recruiters and find out about the vacancies they can offer you.
Besides a host of top employers together under one roof, the event features invaluable free careers advice and job-seeking tools. Donít miss the selection of insightful presentations by recruiters offering you exclusive information about the company culture, application process, and how to get your CV noticed. Plus, visit the careers advice lounge, perfect your CV at the CV Clinic, polish your interview skills and network at the Women in Engineering Forum.
Following the success of its launch last year, visitors can again visit the Professional Development Hub to meet with representatives from the Engineering Council and professional engineering institutions for advice on progressing your career.
Donít miss this FREE opportunity to give your career a boost!
Register for fast-track entry at www.engineerjobs.co.uk
Job-hunting can be an exhausting and frustrating activity - one made infintely easier by events such as The National Engineering & Construction Recruitment Exhibition. Not only can visitors research the vast opportunities on offer - they can also meet a wide variety of employers face-to-face rather than having to rely on recruitment agencies.
There is also a range of invaluable features on offer that make it an essential event for any engineering or construction job seeker.
- visitors can receive a one-to-one consultation.
- Provides practical advice on interview techniques.
- Teams from Universities around the country are invited to compete against each other in practical engineering tasks.
Women in Engineering Forum
- Specifically designed to encourage and assist women to discover the wealth of employment opportunities available in the engineering sector, and to offer practical advice on developing a successful career in this field.
- Visitors can listen to seminars on how to write job-winning CVs and improve their employability as well as find out more about the job opportunities offered by various exhibitors.
Professional Development Hub
- This feature, in collaboration with the Engineering Council and professional engineering institutions, allows visitors to gain advice on their career progession and the benefits of professional registration.
Free entry and subsidised transport
- It is the essential platform for all engineering and construction firms to find new recruits - your competitors will be there!
- Meet and assess many high quality skilled professional and graduate candidates, saving you tome and money in a way that other recruitment methods simply cannot compete with.
- See candidates face-to-face and therefore eliminate the need for recruitment agencies.
- The event is supported by the industry's major associations and institutions, including the IET, the ICE, the IChemE and the Engineering Council.
- Exhibitors will be profiled in an extensive marketing campaign across wide-ranging media, including extensive coverage in The Daily Telegraph.
- Every exhibitor receives a year-round profile on www.engineerjobs.co.uk