How can you engage stakeholders on the environmental impact of unconventional gas?
Join 20 leading practitioners from organisations including Cuadrilla Resources Ltd, Statoil, PGNiG Capital Group, Tamboran Resources, Breitling Oil and Gas, EBN B.V, San Leon (Poland) Sp. z o.o, Lloyds Bank and Hutton Energy at The Unconventional Gas & The Environment - Engaging Stakeholders, Tackling Misinformation Conference on 25th September in London. Discover how those at the industry forefront are combatting misconceptions, communicating opportunities and unblocking obstacles to project approval by engaging stakeholders on the environmental impact of unconventional gas.
The Unconventional Gas & The Environment Conference - Engaging Stakeholders, Tackling Misinformation, Combating Misconceptions & Communicating Opportunities: Unblocking Obstacles To Project Approval By Engaging Stakeholders On The Environmental Impact Of Unconventional Gas
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 25th September 2012, Central London - Private Venue
PLUS: Separately-Bookable, Post-Conference, Half-Day Workshop, 26th September:
AM) Engaging A Local Community Face-To-Face
20 Industry Experts. One Day. Unquestionable Quality. Unbeatable Value.
1. Cuadrilla’s CEO Case Study: Opening keynote
2. Fracking Facts, Not Fiction: Tackling misinformation around the environmental and human health risks of hydraulic fracturing
3. A Local Battle: Winning hearts and minds and proactively educating communities to build trust and minimise opposition locally
4. Engaging The Public At Large: Mitigating public backlash by clarifying misconceptions and cutting through public fear
5. Working Closely With Government: Engaging and educating policy makers and regulators to gain political support and project approval
6. Propaganda, Media Today & The Climate Change Debate: Understanding how to best engage with powerful lobbying groups, sensationalist journalists and bloggers
7.Lessons From Our American & Canadian Counterparts: Avoiding the pitfalls and highlighting the differences
8. Best-Practice Reputation Management & Stakeholder Engagement: Building trust with transparent and open communication
9. Communicating The Opportunities: Help increase consumer acceptance and turn stakeholders from opponents to advocates
● 4 Lunchtime Networking Debates: A) A Threat To Renewables? B) Joining With A Unified Voice C) Water Contamination D) Replicating American Success
● 3 Dual Perspectives: Engaging The Public At Large, Engaging Government, Comparing & Contrasting US/Europe
● Engaging The Media Panel Discussion
● Facilitated Networking
● Open Q&A