In its fourth year running, the UK NanoForum & Emerging Technologies 2009 comprises a two-day conference and exhibition bringing over 100 senior international delegates and 350 UK delegates together to network and identify potential business and collaboration opportunities.
- Companies from over 21 countries attended last year including: Samsung Electronics, Tata Steel Ltd, Nokia Research Centre, Shell Global Solutions International, and more...
- Gain insights on key nano and emerging technology developments from industry leaders such as Cyclofluidic, Quintiles, Fife Batteries, Food and Drug Administration, Oxford Instruments Plasma Technology and lonBond.
- Cost effective exhibition space from ¬£400 (early bird offer), with the opportunity to bid for a speaker slot or a technology elevator pitch to promote your business directly.
- The Business Innovation Awards 2009 provides the perfect chance to raise your organisation's profile and gain industry recognition for your business.
- University Poster Exhibition - see forward thinking research ideas from leading universities including Cambridge, Cranfield and University College London.
- Technology Areas
Life Science & Healthcare, Energy & Environment, Materials & Devices, (including Photonics, electronics, and plastic electronics, and precision surfaces and complex structures).