• Vitafoods Europe Conference – an internationally renowned conference, which
will feature papers submitted from specialist organisations and experts in
response to the call for papers.
• New Products Zone – dedicated to brand new products in the industry, it acts as
a guide and route planner to the latest innovations to hit the market.
• NEW Poster Sessions – an opportunity for researchers to share their innovative
projects with over the 10,000+ people in attendance at Vitafoods Europe.
• Vitafoods Europe Discussion Forum – a discussion forum that provides
exhibitors, visitors and delegates with the opportunity to question a panel of regulatory and marketing experts on the latest groundbreaking developments in
• EAS Advisory Sessions – a panel of experts from EAS, who will be on hand to
offer advisory sessions tailored to visitors’ requirements. These include up-todate
regulatory advice on product formulas, labelling and claims.
• New Products and Consumer Insights Pavillion – in association with Mintel,
the New Products and Consumer Insights Pavillion looks at trends, real market
examples, forecasts and tasting.
• Supplier Seminars – an opportunity for visitors to attend free, exhibitor-led
seminar sessions relating to new product launches, developments and case
• VitaTrend – a series of presentations indicating where companies are heading in
the health and wellness sector. This is a joint initiative between Innova Market
Insights and Vitafoods Europe.
• Service Pavillion – a range of exhibitors promoting their service and equipment
• International Pavilions – an opportunity to find out everything you need about
products from specific areas and countries including France, Belgium, Ireland,
China, India, Korea and the USA.
• NBT Awards 2012 – an awards ceremony recognising excellence in all areas of
ingredients, finished products, applications and business practices. This is a joint
partnership between NBT magazine and Vitafoods Europe.
• Finished Products Expo (FPE) 2012 – visitors also enjoy free entry to colocated
FPE 2012, Europe's leading dietary supplements event, and all the
exciting visitor attractions there.
How to get there:
By air: With the city's international airport conveniently located next to PALEXPO, more
than 100 flights per week allow quick, easy travel to and from most European
By rail: A link to the airport railway station means that PALEXPO is just seven minutes by
train from Geneva’s main Cornavin station and a full range of connections to
European TGV services including Eurostar and Italy’s Cisalpino, providing fast,
direct access to Paris, Milan and London.
By car: The exhibition centre boasts direct access to Europe's north-south motorway
system, has ample on-site parking facilities (3,050 places) and is served by
frequent public transport links - making access to the city centre quick and easy.