6th May 2010
With your bespoke exhibition stands, you can really draw people to your trade show booth. Whether you are working with a tight budget or you are responsible for outdoing the competition, these exhibition stands can transform your wants and needs into a custom display perfectly suited to your company. These items represent a significant opportunity to enhance brand and product visibility and promote your new and existing products. In addition to all that, these items would enable you to stay on top of the latest industry trends, gain competitor insights, make key industry contacts, and further solidify relationships with current customers.There are a number of different bespoke exhibition stands and banners to choose from, including banner stands, pop up stands, portable literature and many more.
• Banner stands are extremely compact, simple and easy to set up display system, quite ideal for smaller exhibitions such as road shows. They are referred to in a number of different ways like for example roller banner stands, pull-up banner stands, outdoor banners, tension banner stands, roll-up banner stands, and cartridge banner stands.
• Pop-up stands are much larger than a banner stand, giving a graphic wall of approximately 2 to 3m high and 2.5m wide. These stands are the ultimate in compact, high impact display stands. Graphic panels can be easily attached with the use of magnets to give a continuous graphic message. There are graphic design teams, who are able to tailor the stands so they appear striking.
• Portable literature stands are also a great addition to any exhibition stand or display. These bespoke exhibition stands too pack down, with expanding to give a professional looking literature stand. They are known for being portable so you can transport these display boards from one venue to another easily.
• Display plinth units are a simple and easy way to create a dominant branded plinth for your exhibition stand or display. If it's flexibility that you need, then choose these innovative display systems which can be adapted time and again for all your exhibition needs.
• Building exhibition stands can be a daunting experience. However, there are companies who can really take this pressure away from you. They can provide exhibition stands proposal to meet all your specific requirements. Once you have made a decision on the design to make sure it meets your requirements, they are happy to build your exhibition stand at their services facility. They offer solutions, which can meet any budget and allow you to take advantage of the free stand design service to have your exhibition stands reconfigured for different stand spaces.
Since, the exhibition shows are one of the best ways to promote any kind of business, so you need to make sure that you consider purchasing high quality display stands for your exhibition. These bespoke exhibition stands are bright, vivid advertising tools and are a good way to lure customers into your trade show space to visit with you. They can be designed to quickly, clearly, and memorably communicate your message and can make your trade show booth visually appealing.