15th December 2009
Different Options for Illuminated Displays
The use of light can be very important, which is why there are more and more illuminated displays options available every day.
The use of light can be very important, which is why there are more and more illuminated displays options available every day. You can use lighted displays for a wide variety of things, and you are really only limited by your own imagination more than anything else. The key is to know what you want displayed with light, and what light options are available for specific displays.
● Light Up Signs – When most people think of light up signs, they think of those black and yellow neon signs in front of many businesses. There are numerous light options available today, such as poster style light boxes, or in ground light systems that shine upwards on a sign. The most popular style of light up signs, however, is indeed the backlight or light box option.
● Illuminated Displays for Pictures and Posters – Again, there are a variety of light box options for the display of pictures and posters. In this case, however, you will have the ability to change out the pictures or posters at your discretion, while other light box options do not allow you to change the signage at all. You can get light boxes for pictures and posters in a huge variety of sizes and shapes.
● Display Cases – While display cases are not suitable for signs, they are suitable for displaying products. Of course, these illuminated cases offer more than an attractive display option, they also offer you a great deal of security as well, since they can be locked, and you can choose from different types of glass for your cases. The lighting is built into the case, in most cases.
● Illuminated Displays for Brochures and Other Literature – You don’t have to use plain display options for brochures and other literature pertaining to your company or product. There are numerous selections for lighted displays for this purpose. It is also important to note that such displays can be rented, instead of purchased, for use at various events and functions.
● Surface Illumination – Often you will need to display an item that isn’t a sign, and isn’t in a display case. There are many options for this, such as display tables that offer illumination, or special lighting systems. Again, you have the option of renting these illumination options, instead of making a purchase, for use at special events and functions. This works very well for larger items, or items that are best viewed outside of casing – although various sizes of casings are also available if this is needed as well.
Illuminated displays can really be an asset in displaying information or products, and it also increases the level of professionalism or sophistication pertaining to your company’s image as well. Take the time to browse through the various options, as they pertain to your information and products, so that you can take advantage of illumination for your information or products in just the right way. With that said, however, make sure that the illumination choices that you select don’t clash with the other surroundings in your space. While illumination is very beneficial, you can actually over do it if you aren’t careful.