12th May 2010
Hire Exhibition Stands For One Off Events
You can hire all kinds of good quality exhibition stands from reputable companies, to meet your exact brief and at only a fraction of the purchase cost.
You can hire all kinds of good quality exhibition stands from reputable companies, to meet your exact brief and at only a fraction of the purchase cost. These exhibition stands are a good way to lure customers into your trade show space to visit with you and can be designed to quickly, clearly, and memorably to communicate your message. They can make your trade show booth visually appealing. In addition, they would enable you to stay on top of the latest industry trends, gain competitor insights and make key industry contacts. These stands are a great way to draw attention to your trade show booth and to showcase product information and services as well as further solidify relationships with current customers.
• You can hire high quality portable exhibition stands, printed in-house, for indoor use only, banner stands, display systems, and pop-up displays, all at very competitive prices. There are suppliers, who have been providing display solutions, including banner stands, pop-up displays, folding display kits and panel and pole systems to a huge range of organisations both public and private. They a huge stock of standard components as well as incorporating bespoke elements to make sure that your stand looks completely individual.
• Pop-up displays with lightweight but sturdy aluminium frames are supplied with advanced up to the minute designer styling and the latest auto magnetic technology for easy set up. Some of them have curved or straight popup frames in three height choices provide versatile options to fit any exhibition stand space. Graphic panels are also supplied to your design or Velcro friendly fabric panels plus a wide selection of pop up transit cases, spotlights and accessories.
• Folding panel kits and table top kits provide the most portable display and cost effective exhibition stand solutions. They can be easily set and have twin sided, lightweight panels faced with Velcro friendly fabric in a wide choice of colours. Panel size options and kit sizes are also available to suit your needs with all accessories including carry bags and cases, spotlights, counter tops and shelving.
• Exhibition stand accessories also include a range of mains, low voltage and halogen spotlights plus track lighting. They can be designed to meet all your requirements for trade shows, conferences, product launches, road shows, open days, seminars, in store promotions and hotel presentations.
• The elevated exhibition panel system is ideal for some conferences delegates, who need display boards to present their work or ideas in a fairly compact way. Individual display boards can also be provided or a number can be combined to provide a huge variety of configurations including walk-around displays.
In the last few years the hire exhibition stand of the business has become the dominant one. These stands represent a significant opportunity to enhance brand and product visibility and promote your new and existing products. They are as one of the easiest, economical, and most convenient products to market your business to trade show attendees and help you meet all your marketing needs and budgetary requirements.