With the early bird deadline just four days away here are ten reasons to attend the Global Event Summit taking place on 1-3 September 2009 at The Grove, Hertfordshire.
The Global Event Summit is for senior organiser and venue players in the global exhibition/event industry to learn more about different territories, global dynamics, technologies to help develop international portfolios and new revenue streams.
- Hear Mike Rusbridge, leader of the world's largest exhibition organising company talk about Reed Exhibitions global strategy for the coming years.
- The brilliant Global economist Roger Martin Fagg will tell you how world economics look towards the last quarter of 2009 and he will give a clear outlook for 2010 and 2011. Roger is usually right!
- Learn, be entertained and find out how to work with Chris Hughes as he explains how the Brand Events global strategy is unfolding.
- Unmissable - Learn from Richard Hease (Turret Group ME) his 10 commandments for establishing whether or not a show launch will work!
- Join these 'early adopters' - Chris Meyer, Las Vegas Convention Centre; Cliff Wallace, HKCEC (pictured); Andrew Evans, Brand Events; Kevin Murphy, ExCeL London; Sandy Angus, Montgomery; Simon Horgan, ADNEC; Hugh Scrimgeour, Tarsus and David Pegler, ExCeL London.
- NEW - See the same 3D hologram technology that projected Prince Charles into the Global Energy Forum in Dubai in November 2007. It is truly amazing, not to be missed AND it can create new revenue streams for your business.
- Talk 'money' with Tarsus CEO Doug Emslie and a top 'city analyst' from London
- Witness the passive RFID technology that will put us on the same level as the internet for data intelligence. AND find out from FISH how to monetise it for your business!
- Hear how organisers such as Tim Etchells and Stephen Brooks are delivering 'double digit' growth in visitor numbers at trade and consumer events.
- Discuss the business environment and culture in no fewer than SEVEN different territories in an informal, around the globe, round table format. Regions include the Middle East, Western Europe, S.E. Asia, Latin America, the USA, Russia and India.
Visit the website at www.globaleventsummit.com and don't forget to book before midnight on 1st June to benefit from the early bird discount from £995 including two nights’ accommodation.