19th May 2010
With the portable exhibition systems and pop up displays, you can quite easily communicate your company’s image clearly and concisely and also be able to increase your chances of signing up new clients and expanding your mailing list. When it comes to trade show exhibitions and corporate event, you must always ensure that everything goes your way and in order to do that, you need to invest in smart, stylish stands. There are many choices when it comes to exhibition stands, of course, and choosing the right one will set you on the right path to maximising the return on investment that this form of marketing and advertising is famed for. Your exhibit booth needs to stand out from all the other exhibit booths and get your company noticed.
• Most portable exhibition systems are known to be user friendly, incredibly flexible and honestly priced. You can also take advantage of a large range of display accessories to enhance your promotional display or exhibition. Most companies use environment-friendly production equipment, because it utilizes energy-saving processes, water-soluble, ultra-violet inks, a paperless ink transfer system, and an infrared ink curing system that eliminates the release of volatile organic compounds.
• A range of good quality lightweight portable displays with a choice of colours are quite easily available. These products are ideal for trade shows, presentations, product launches, conferences and a whole lot more. You can purchase your favourite display stands online 24hrs a day safely. Many of these selected products are available from stock and will be delivered within a couple of days.
• More and more people are using the rental services for their portable exhibition systems as they see how easy it is to setup professional attractive looking projects with the least amount of effort. These companies will always supply a better and friendlier service and more importantly greater value for money.
• Whether you purchase or rent, most exhibits are designed to help you stretch your budget. Because these stands are lighter weight and designed for easy set-up, you save on storage, transportation, and drayage and labour costs. They are manufactured utilizing a modular folding frame which packs into a portable rolling case, and sets up by expanding the frame into a full presentation wall.
• You can always plan your stands well in advance to ensure that they really look the part and will serve their purpose of attracting as many customers to your exhibition stand as possible. Before you order your stands, it is a good idea to know how much space you have to work with. Always make sure your logo is displayed clearly on any exhibition stands you use as your company logo is something that you want your clients to remember when they leave the exhibition.
The portable exhibition systems are certainly a multipurpose in the sense that they are they are not just to grab the attention of passing visitors but also to communicate your brand message clearly and in an interesting manner.